A trademark is a distinctive sign or design that identifies the particular product or service that is prepared or rendered by a particular person, enterprise or legal entity. The trademark must be mentioned on every legal document and for branding products on package, label, voucher or product itself.
The object of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is to promote the development of standardization in process, technology and related activities for a particular product in the world with an outlook to facilitate international exchange of goods and services. We help you with the complicated process of registration.
ISI (Indian Standards Institute) mark is a certification for industrial products in India marking that the product complies with the Indian Standards.
Trademark/ ISO/ ISI Registration help companies in the following
- To provide an opportunity to increase value to the activities of the organization
- To develop the performance of processes/activities recurrently
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Apply statutory and regulatory requirements related to product/services
- For better management control