In India, every incorporated company is regulated by the Companies Act, 1956 and is required to abide by the rules and provisions of the Act.
Our team is efficient in providing advisory and assistance for the following services
- Establishment of new companies or limited liability partnerships.
- Preparation and filing of statutory forms/ Returns.
- Maintenance of statutory records (Drafting minutes of meeting, Register of members and shareholders).
- Maintaining records & registers as per company law, Shops & Establishment Act etc.
- Compliance certificates.
- Assistance in approvals for Merger & Acquisitions.
- Advisory on company law matters that includes appearing before the Company law board, Filing petitions and Drafting of shareholder’s agreements etc.
- Advisory on winding-up procedures including cancellation the name of a company from the Registrar of Companies.
- Managing bankruptcy proceedings and counseling under such industries regulations.